Monday 5 September 2016

Writing with Elly

In writing with Elly we have had a focus on sentences. The types of sentences are: complex, compound and simple. A simple sentence has one verb and a subject. A compound sentence has two simple sentences and a conjunction that make sense on their own. A complex sentence is the same except it does not make sense on its on own. 
image: 


Feedback/Feedforward: I think you did well at getting a variety of simple sentences in the slide. You could work on making actual complex sentences and not compound. Abby

Evaluation: I found this task hard as I kept on getting complex sentences that were actually compound sentences. I reckon that the final product is pretty good. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honest evaluation Toby! I know that there was some really good learning throughout this term Toby! Now that you have 'wrestled' with this learning, I think you have it sorted out! You have a great imagination which brings a depth and a sense of fun to your complex sentences! Great!

    ReplyDelete