Sunday 4 September 2016

E T Reo eportfolio sample

description: in Poutama each time the Kapa Haka people go to Kapa Haka the people who don't go stay and do E T Reo. We have had three whakatauki's (A whakatauki is a proverb/saying of wisdom) the whakatauki i chose was: He aha te mea nui o te ao? He Tangata, He Tangata, He Tangata, which translates to: What is the most important thing in the world? The people, The people, The people. I disagree with this as people would not be around without water. The third whakatauki was about: if you fall let it be to a lofty mountain. I made a model mountain. 

Images:
Second whakatauki:
Third whakatauki: 



Feedback/Feedforward:I think you are quite right Toby because we would never be alive if we did not have any water in the world.I dont have any Feedback. Shrawan

Evaluation: I found this hard as everyone was telling me: "Oh, you need to restart because it's meant to be of you." But the teachers had said to make a character. My one is meant to be of a taniwha. 

1 comment:

  1. Some good learning here Toby. I liked the way you thought outside the box and made a Taniwha instead of you! Its good to be unique!

    ReplyDelete