Sunday 26 June 2016

Seed2table eportfolio sample

In p4 we had to do Seed2table. Seed2table is where you make homemade meals. The first meal we made was minestrone soup with focaccia bread and for desert chocolate pudding. Other meals included: corn fritters and meatballs. We also did experiments about how plants grow in winter and what to do to make them grow better. 

This is our experiment 


Feedback/Feedforward: I liked how you told what you guys made at seed2table next time you could say how to grow plants in winter. Kyan

Evaluation: My favourite meal was the minestrone soup. I found the experiment hard because I kept running out of time which shows how bad I am at managing my time. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed S2T Toby and the science experiments that came with it. Can you have a look at your slide as it is showing up as a broken link. Thanks

    ReplyDelete