Thursday 21 May 2015

Asembley

 

“6smallbubbles’ Assembly”

Purpose: To reflect on our assembly organisation and evaluate your contribution and participation.

WALT: Entertain and Inform (Assembly)

Task:

  • Choose a learning area you would like to share

  • Prepare a script to inform your audience with details about “what we have been learning”

  • Prepare an item to showcase our learning

  • Create a slide that compliments your script and performance.



What was your highlight and why? Reading out my writing because I didn't get so scared I gave up.


What challenged you the most and why? Not getting too scared because I usually get stage fright.


Which value or Key Competency did you find the easiest?  Why?

  • participating because we all had jobs and I wasn't in the music group.


Which value or Key Competency you did find the hardest? Managing self because people were writing on my post and I was over reacting.  



No comments:

Post a Comment